Alice & Chris | Berkshires, MA
Katie & Anthony | Groton, MA
Gina & Matt | Newport, RI
Bree & Joey | Plymouth, MA
Benefits of an engagement session before the big day
- We get to hang out and learn more about each other and see how our personalities jive! I am an INFJ and typically pretty calm, cool, and collected.
- We can pop some bubbly champagne and celebrate that BLING on your finger (may or may not be my fave part).
- It's likely not everyday you're in front of a camera (models and weathermen excluded), so this is a great time to start getting comfortable with having your photo taken.
- These photos give you a chance to see what angles, poses, and actions you like yourself best in and acts as a trial run for the wedding day formal session.
- You get a beautiful gallery of photos you can use for your save the dates, invitations, and bridal shower thank you cards.
- It's always fun to get dolled up with hair and makeup and on-point outfits. I always recommend scheduling your hair/makeup trial for the same day as our shoot!
- We get to visit a pretty location or two, maybe even your wedding location, and you can make it a "date-day" with your fiancé. Grab dinner & drinks after the session.
- It's FUN, trust me! Grooms- I'm looking at you here ;-)